Age In Place Indiana’s COVID-19
As a necessary service, Age In Place Indiana continues to provide in-home care to aging adults. We take the health and safety of our clients and team members very seriously. We monitor all updates from the CDC and the Indiana State Department of Health and have applied the following recommendations and requirements to our services.
- We are closely monitoring our team members for signs of illness. Team members with any symptoms, no matter how minor, will stay home and not provide client care.
- We ask our clients to make us aware of any signs of illness they are experiencing so our team members can wear additional personal protective equipment.
- We are reducing exposure risk by limiting the number of team members in our client’s homes.
- We have temporarily suspended unnecessary in-person check-ins from our Clinical Director unless required.
- We have always practiced frequent hand washing. We have also added sanitization protocols in the homes we visit to keep a clean and healthy environment.
- We are following social distancing practices except as required to providing personal care to our clients.