What We Do & Who We Serve
We provide and support families in the greatest act of love that we call caregiving.
We serve the following five groups of people in: Marion, Boone, Hamilton, Hendricks, Hancock, Morgan, Johnson, and Shelby counties:
- We serve older adults who want supportive living services DELIVERED into the place they know by heart . . . their home, so they can continue to live at home for as long as possible.
- We serve the adult children of the older adults who want to remain in the home.
- We serve the social workers, case managers, and discharge planners in offering options and solutions for their patients. We will go to the care settings 7 days a week to meet and design care options.
- We serve long-distance family caregivers with nurse navigators, care management, and care coordination services.
- We serve the community by offering caregiving resources to simplify information about in-home care with practical solutions that can be used instantly.
Five Reasons Why We Enjoy a Fine Reputation
The Top 10 Things Age In Place Indiana Care Managers Can Help You With
- Conduct a level of care assessment to identify caregiving problems and to recommend caregiving solutions.
- Provide crisis intervention in the home, at a hospital, and a care facility.
- Screen, match, and arrange for in-home help or other caregiving services, including assistance with hiring qualified caregivers at home.
- Function as a liaison to families who are far away and even those close by for overseeing, coordinating, and responding to family members in the event of a caregiving problem.
- Facilitating the relocation of an older adult to and from a retirement community, assisted living facility, or a nursing home.
- Provide advocacy and eldercare education to families and other care team members.
- Provide eldercare counseling and support.
- Review financial, legal, and medical issues and to offer referrals to all appropriate medical and care specialists.
- Provide financial, legal, and medical review and assessments to apply benefits, including Veteran Administration aid and attendance benefit, long-term care insurance, and state Medicaid waivers.
- Help family members keep SANE and to find MEANING and JOY as they juggle responsibilities in all their caregiving roles.
Could you use a consultation with our care managers, transitional care coordinators, or care navigators?
We will be glad to help you! Just give us a no-obligation call or fill out our contact form to reach one of our care experts.